Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Parade of Homes








I love seeing the Parade of Homes! One friend asked why I would want to see the homes because all it would do is make her jealous. I love seeing all the possibilities there are out there and incorporate my favorite things into my dream home. After seeing a couple of homes we definitely will tweak our house plans so we can fit in these few things. We have seen many different little hideaways under the stairs but the house we saw took it to the next level. The outside of the house/cubbie area was rocked, it had a lamp next to it, it had a bay window, a chandelier and even a roof with shingles on the side. The other house we saw had a built in slide from the main floor into the basement and the slide came out into a cave. The cave consisted of 300 cans of spray foam! And did I mention the under-the-stair kid mansion also has lights by the front door?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment