Monday, June 6, 2011

funny things for the week

Kaitlyn: I had just been to the dentist to get a new crown so I was talking to my girls about how important oral care is. Kaitlyn asked to see my temporary tooth. After showing her she asked "is that brand new, never been use?d" after reassuring her that it was she said "I thought it looked brand new, never been used"

Madison: "mom, when I get bigger I am going to drive just like you. I am going to drive a jeep. I will drive on the road . . . The REAL road"

I asked Madison if she wanted ice or no ice in her water. She said "ice, I just spoke Spanish" I was really confused so I asked her what was Spanish, "ice" was her reply. I asked her how that was Spanish so she enlightened me "uno, dos, tres, quatro, ice. See that is Spanish!"

No comments:

Post a Comment