Thursday, January 19, 2012

Madison vs The Baby

I truly believe the reason we were not able to have a baby for so long is that it wouldn't live through its childhood. My baby hungry, extremely helpful Madison would have smothered it to death. I would have had to lock the baby in a cage and leave the big sister frothing at the mouth if i ever went more than an arms length away. At least now she is a little older to understand the need to be careful, or at least a little stronger so the baby may not break as many bones from being dropped. But it has already started. I am no longer the object of Madison's affection. I come in second to my ever expanding belly. In public i have to be extra vigilant that my child doesn't catch me off guard and weasel under my clothes to give the baby a kiss. Whenever i go to the doctors, the first thing Madison asks is if it is s so the the doctor will cut out the baby. I got another peek into her understanding of the birthing process when she asked if the doctor was going to cut out the baby and then screw in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment