Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn











Where did the time go?!? Here are seven things that I love about Kaitlyn (though it was hard to narrow it down)
1 She looks just like me!
2 She says the most thought provoking, insightful, crazy things I have ever heard
3 She is passionate about everything she does
4 When she was little she liked to sing at the top of her lungs while we were at the store. We got stopped by many people and got a lot of smiles
5 She is a natural learner and has a thirst for knowledge
6 She easily makes friends where ever she goes
7 She has brought a lot of joy into my life!!
I was going through some pictures that were on one of our computers and reminiscing about my not-so-little girl. Here is what i found:

1 comment:

  1. You think she can handle a 9 inch veiny dick?

    ReplyDelete